We’re nearly a month away from this year’s SummerSlam and a number of matches are beginning to take shape.
Based on how storylines are unfolding, the rumored SummerSlam card could feature the following:
- Randy Orton vs. WWE Champion Drew McIntyre
- The Fiend vs. Universal Champion Braun Strowman
- Matt Riddle vs. Intercontinental Champion AJ Styles
- Andrade & Angel Garza vs. Raw Tag Team Champions The Street Profits
- Shinsuke Nakamura & Cesaro vs. SmackDown Tag Team Champions The New Day
There’s no word yet on what’s in store for the women’s division, though Sasha Banks vs. SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley has been speculated on throughout the year.
We’ll have a better idea of what’s in store for SummerSlam after WWE gets past Extreme Rules on July 19th.