“The Fiend” Bray Wyatt will challenge Seth Rollins for the Universal Championship in a Falls Count Anywhere Match at WWE Crown Jewel on Oct. 31st in Saudi Arabia.
Additionally, it was announced during Raw that Ricochet has joined Team Hogan, while Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura has joined Team Flair.
Below is the updated pay-per-view card:
* Team Hogan (Seth Rollins, Rusev, Ricochet, TBD, TBD) (with Hulk Hogan) vs. Team Flair (Randy Orton, King Corbin, Bobby Lashley, TBD, TBD (with Ric Flair) in a 10-man tag team match
* Braun Strowman vs. Tyson Fury
* Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Cain Velasquez for the WWE Championship
* “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt vs. Seth Rollins for Universal Championship in a Falls Count Anywhere Match
* Mansoor vs. Cesaro
* The New Day vs. The Viking Raiders vs. Heavy Machinery vs. Lucha House Party vs. Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins vs. The Revival vs. The O.C. vs. Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode vs. The B-Team – World Cup Tag Team Turmoil Match